What phone are you currently using?

This is a discussion on What phone are you currently using? within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Looks like the majority of people are coming from Windows phones....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What phone are you currently using?

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar
    Looks like the majority of people are coming from Windows phones.

Wow you guys are REALLY going to be impressed with the Android OS! It will probably be one of the happiest days of your lives when you ditch those phones :D

samsung moment.......no love losted, but I always keep the old one as a backup.

y'all had me laffin. all the fone's we've been thou.
    I had a palm 650> ppc 6700 > mogul> samsung moment.

I loved the palm, back then I was a upgradin' fool. I think I payed the full price for the ppc 6700. and after that and the mogul. I was tired of Winmo.

and co-worker says to me, that a new upgrade was coming for Winmo. I said no, and he told me about android coming to sprint and the wait was on.

happiest switch I've ever made. yeah, it took some learnin to do somethings. but it wasn't that hard.
    since going to 2.1 it seems that my moment is lagging. It maybe because of all the apps I have.
    hay maybe we could all meet each other on appbrain. heres my page.

http://www.appbrain.com/user/nutz/apps-on-the-sph-m900

we could subscribe to each other.

this thread was a joy to read.......thanks guys

I was using the Evo and loved it except for one knawing feature, no qwerty. I thought I could get used to the complete touch screen (even after installed swype on the Evo) but I still missed the hard keyboard, so much so I downgraded to the Samsung Moment. It's not too bad but nothing compared to the Evo. The screen quality and quickness spoiled me. But, I am biding my time until the Epic comes out.

EVO. Can't root it anymore since the deployment of FROYO (but it's the HTC's new bootloader that stopped the show).

Yea thats why im not updating my epic. I dont like froyo., does nothing for me at all.

HTC Hero here & it's taken all i've got to not fire it against a concrete wall. cant' stand it. epic's hummingbird processor will be a much welcome improvement to the lag & clunkyness of the hero.

Im currently using the instinct, it came out right before the android boom and i was locked in for two years.....two years later here i am. It was the best phone out then and the epic is the best out now.

I dont have any complaints. If you download opera mini and take advantage of some apps it was actually a pretty sweet phone.

Epic 4g will be my first personal cell phone. Government issued Blackberry just isn't any fun.

Lol @ george. My best friend dropped hers 3-4 years back too.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links