Help--I have two problems!

This is a discussion on Help--I have two problems! within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Received my phone from Wirefly on 9-1 and love it, EXCEPT...I cannot receive text messages from other carriers. States on the other carriers that my ...

Thread: Help--I have two problems!

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar

Help--I have two problems!

Received my phone from Wirefly on 9-1 and love it, EXCEPT...I cannot receive text messages from other carriers. States on the other carriers that my phone # is a LANDLINE. Called SPRINT and was fixed so I can text to other SPRINT phones, but still cannot receive texts from other carriers.

SPRINT said to return phone or reset it, in which I will lose all my info. I think I want a new phone. Any suggestions???:confused:

Also, my phone is really HOT (temp). Anyone having the same issues???

Battery life is poor, already ordered battieries from e-bay.....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar
    My battery status is misreading also. But i ay return it for a full swap. As for your info you should add your contats to google so when you sync the google account you will then have them on your phone :-).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links