Gordo1

This is a discussion on Gordo1 within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I am currently a Palm 755p user. All my data is backed up on a Palm Desktop application and I can/do synchronize to/from there. Will ...

Thread: Gordo1

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar

Gordo1

I am currently a Palm 755p user. All my data is backed up on a Palm Desktop application and I can/do synchronize to/from there. Will I have a similar desktop with the Epic or do I somehow interface through Google?

Is there an aftermarket app that will provide me with a desktop sync?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar
    Hi Gordo1, there might be an aftermarket app that will assist with desktop sync I can't confirm that for sure. But since the Epic is an Android phone, interfacing with Google is the way to go. If you can export your contacts from your Palm desktop application, you should be able to import them into your gmail. That way when you sign into your Epic, using your gmail email all of your contacts will be synced over from your gmail. Hope that helps a bit.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links