PDDF Files - best app?

This is a discussion on PDDF Files - best app? within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; My dispatcher sends me new Bill of Lading info in PDF format . The files easily and routinely open fine on my desktop but i ...

Thread: PDDF Files - best app?

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar

PDDF Files - best app?

My dispatcher sends me new Bill of Lading info in PDF format . The files easily and routinely open fine on my desktop but i haven't found an android app for the Epic 4G that handles her files - some other PDFs I do open successfully but the ones i need from Dispatch generate an error message. . i've tried about five of the PDF apps including Adobe's original but no success.

Anybody using a pdf app that seems robust and handles most the the stuff you encounter? I'm also going to contact Dispatch to see if she has options on how she's creating the file - one end or the other of the pipeline needs a "fix".

Dick Williams
    KC MO

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

search for "Adobe Reader". It is from Adobe itself so I am sure it will handle every pdf.
    Also the inbuild thinkfree office can read pdf as well.

ThinkFree Office works pretty well. The Adobe app doesn't let you enter a page # to go to. TF Office does.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links