Samsung Epic 4G Case Reviews

This is a discussion on Samsung Epic 4G Case Reviews within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Help the EpicForums.net community out! Please post a quick review about the case your using. Let us know if it was worth the money, what ...

Thread: Samsung Epic 4G Case Reviews

EpicForums.net Member Epic Forums User's Avatar

Samsung Epic 4G Case Reviews

Help the EpicForums.net community out! Please post a quick review about the case your using. Let us know if it was worth the money, what you do/don't like about it!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have bought and tried two of the rubberized cases seen on ebay, the spade skull, as well as two of the grim reaper cases.

After two days with the spaded one installed, I noticed scuffs on my hardware keyboard, and replaced it with the grim reaper style. All seemed to fit a lil less snug, but scrubbed.

Why two of each? The first one of each came from ebay, so I thought maybe it was just cheap typical ebay accessories.

I ordered two of the same ones from Amazon, seeing as those came with a few extra items I thought they would be better.

All had the same results, haven't tried the Sprint ones. Anyone had any negative issues?

Sorry for the rambling, working nites, Sux A$$

I bought the body glove case from Sprint when I got the phone. It has worked well, dropped phonetwice with no damage, I am very pleased

I bought one from sprint and it works great, but only one issue. When I tried to take off the glove to put my screen protector on it was very hard to take off. It felt like I was going to rip the phone apart. So when you put it on make sure you're not going to take it off.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links