Epic 4G released with Froyo

This is a discussion on Epic 4G released with Froyo within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; It sure would be nice to see the Epic 4G release with Froyo. I haven't been able to find any estimates on when we can ...

Thread: Epic 4G released with Froyo

danDroid

Epic 4G released with Froyo

It sure would be nice to see the Epic 4G release with Froyo. I haven't been able to find any estimates on when we can expect it. Any ideas?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

My guess is mid to late August....I have a feeling that T-Mobile and Samsung may have signed an exclusivity contract for a few weeks or longer....To my knowledge the SGS Vibrant is the only U.S. SGS that has been given a firm release date in July with pre-orders having started July 1st.....Don't be surprised if July comes and goes with no release date....A release date for the Epic could essentially hurt sales of the Vibrant since it is viewed by most as the must have SGS variation....Time will tell....Just hope that time is A.S.A.P ! ! ! !

According to Engadget- FCC just cleared EPIC 4G..

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links