Epic For Advantage Club Members

This is a discussion on Epic For Advantage Club Members within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I have been patiently waiting for the Evo to be made available to Advantage club members. However since waiting for so long and seeing the ...

Thread: Epic For Advantage Club Members

Question Epic For Advantage Club Members

I have been patiently waiting for the Evo to be made available to Advantage club members. However since waiting for so long and seeing the new Epic reviews and previews I think I'll just go ahead and wait for the Epic instead.

Does anyone know whether or not there will be a waiting period for Advantage club members to acquire the Epic like they have done with the Evo? And if so, for how long after the initial release? The suspense is killing me since this will be my 1st Droid phone and I can't wait to get out from under the evil clutches of Verizon wireless.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

What's the "Advantage Club"?

Quote Originally Posted by DILands View Post
    Here you go.
    Sprint | Welcome to Sprint Wireless Advantage Club

Quote Originally Posted by Porcelain_Frog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DILands View Post
    Here you go.
    Sprint | Welcome to Sprint Wireless Advantage Club
    Thanks!

My WAC sponsor said

My WAC sponsor told me the epic would be available to WAC members immediately upon release. I'm waiting for the Evo, but if the epic comes out before I can get my hands on one I might have to get it instead.

Thanks Sparrowkc! That's good to know. I'm still trying to decide on which is better for me too. The hummingbird processor got much higher marks with bench testing than the snapdragon and several games ran like fluid on the Epic while very choppy on the Evo. The display is superior quality but smaller which is a plus in my book. The Epic shoots superior video also. I have no use for the keyboard on the Epic as swipe works great. Samsung also has kind of a bad reputation for not updating their software. HTC simply builds good phones and keeps their software up to date, so I may end up flipping a coin on this one.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links