Anyone picking up an Epic 4G today?

This is a discussion on Anyone picking up an Epic 4G today? within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Just got mine last night after work. I am loving it!...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone picking up an Epic 4G today?

Just got mine last night after work. I am loving it!

Junior Member bill_sprintdroids's Avatar
    My wife and I picked ours up on the 31. It's working great but coming from the Hero 2.1 the TW UI is taking a bit to get used to. TBH, my wife has been totaly been thrown for a loop by the TW but IMO its simular to the ADW launcherPro home switcher. The hardware is top notch. Screen is awesome in both size and res. Long story short the phones hareware is the best, TouchWiz is not all that great but not a deal breaker.

I brought one for the wife, who moved from a Blackberry. Needed to have a physical keyboard to feel at home. Now she LOVES it. The colors on the display are much more brilliant than my EVO, but overall I prefer my EVO. Battery life is better than the EVO, but not what the wife had been used to. I purchesed this off of eBay:

2x BATTERY + AC DOCK CHARGER FOR Sprint Samsung Epic 4G - eBay (item 180548075445 end time Sep-15-10 10:08:29 PDT)

Bought the same for my EVO, and now I always have a fully charged spare battery. Two batteries AND a charger for less than $10. It's coming from overseas, so expect a 10-12 day delivery time.

I bought the same 2 battery and charger set for my Evo. Even though i dont have to change my battery ever its still nice to have handy for them long work days.

I looked at the Epic but went with the EVO for $49 less. Asked the Sprint store guys too about the differences and they still like the EVO better. It's all a matter of personal preference. Now if I could just get Easytether to work. Arrrgggh!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links