Forget 2.2 Jump to 2.3 or 3.0

This is a discussion on Forget 2.2 Jump to 2.3 or 3.0 within the Samsung Epic 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; With the amount of time we've waited for 2.2 (Froyo) to come to our phones, I say we forget it and just skip to 2.3 ...

Thread: Forget 2.2 Jump to 2.3 or 3.0

Forget 2.2 Jump to 2.3 or 3.0

With the amount of time we've waited for 2.2 (Froyo) to come to our phones, I say we forget it and just skip to 2.3 (Gingerbread) or BETTER yet, get Honeycomb ready for us. That would show the world that Sprint is the best and treats us better than those others.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well, we've already gone into Froyo but I agree with Gingerbread. I thought 3.0 were for tablets only. Oh well. Bring on Gingerbread! Last I'm hearing now is Oct/Nov. Supposedly they had too many problems, crashes and glitches but the latest leak is supposed to be pretty stable so hopefully we'll be seeing it very soon. Should fix a lot of issues I've been having with my phone since I upgraded to the Epic on Aug 12, 2011. Yeah, late to the party but I was stuck in my contract. What makes me really mad is that 2 weeks after the Epic 4g Touch came out and they wouldn't let me exchange for that one even with all the problems I've had even currently still having. I went from it working 30% of the time, 3 phone exchanges because they couldn't figure out how to fix their own unique problems. Finally did my own research, tweaking and have it at 70% working. Thats still not acceptable. I'll take 85-90% working but 70% for a new phone and I had to fix it. I think not! I might just tell them the heck with it and try to find a good deal on the Epic 4g Touch and sell my Epic 4g.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links