Not Many Here.

This is a discussion on Not Many Here. within the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I thought I might have found a good site to exchange ideas on my new Galaxy Ace 2 phone but with only half a dozen ...

Thread: Not Many Here.

Not Many Here.

I thought I might have found a good site to exchange ideas on my new Galaxy Ace 2 phone but with only half a dozen topics and only one page starting way back in August 2012 , I am wondering if my phone is not a very popular one .
    Last edited by williamyoung; 06-13-2013 at 01:01 PM.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the forum William!
    Sorry we don't have many active topics going on with your particular device. But the good news is, you're on an Android phone and many of the features and questions you may have with your device, apply across most Android phones.
    If you have any questions or just want to shoot the breeze with fellow smartphone enthusiasts, feel free to post a new topic or thread and you'll be surprised how many folks will join in on the discussion.
    Enjoy! :thumbup:

tap'n

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links