Samsung Galaxy Ace Headphone Issue

This is a discussion on Samsung Galaxy Ace Headphone Issue within the Samsung Galaxy Ace forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Hi and sorry about my late thread, but. . . I've been the owner of the GALAXY ACE for more than six months now and ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Ace Headphone Issue

Real solution for hands free headset !

Hi and sorry about my late thread, but. . .

I've been the owner of the GALAXY ACE for more than six months now and am fairly satisfied with my ACE, it has its flaws but i like the design and size of this smartphone - and I love the Samsung products

I know the sound problem all to well even had my ACE sent to the SAMSUNG Service center (Denmark).

I have tried many Samsung headsets and a few OEM products too.

Ive read hundreds maybe thousands of threads with this audio ACE issue, and the problem is first of all that its a bit confusing to find out exactly what the problem is, but here's the problem:

! When plugging AN ORIGINAL (no OEM) Samsung Headset WITH microphone (wired handsfree) into the 3.5mm audio jack ALL sound gets distorted and conversations using the hands free is almost impossible, the sound is surpressed and distorted, however when pressing the wired microphone button you can boost the sound to a "normal" still bad sounding level, but thats not the idea. . .

! Connecting a standard audio cabled no-handsfree (no microphone) headset of ANY BRAND works fine, good sound !

The problem lies NOT in the Audio App !

The problem lies NOT in the kernel !

Updating the ACE to firmware v. 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) DOES NOT solve the problem !

The ACE kernel audio manager settings change DOES NOT solve the problem !

The problem is the combination of the handsfree headset audio jack and the GALAXY ACE audio jack !

SOLUTION !

I recently bought the new and fantastic GALAXY TAB 10.1 WIFI 3G.

I plugged in the included original handsfree (w/microphone) headset and BANG ! it worked perfectly on my ACE too !

The Samsung product id is EHS44ASSBE !
    !
    Enjoy !

How did you solve this problem?

Oookay, sorry I'll have to bump an old topic but - I have Samsung Galaxy ACE. The phone came without earphones (dunno why), so I've bought - Philips SHE 2660.
    So - when i play music from my phones - it sounds OK. (Just OK). I'm aware that the music quality is not the best but still - it sounds with sooo much mids and the low fq (bass) doesn't have any kick... (The earphones are with "super bass" :D).

I've connected my earbuds to my laptop - they sound kinda ****ty (sorry). Again the same - too bright mids and almost no real bass.

I'm kinda disappointed that i've paid for earbuds that sound ... meeeh. Whatever!

So what do you think? Should i invest into more expensive earbuds (20-30..50 euros) or no?

Considering that i have a back-up phone that i can use a music player and it has a great sound quality (Nokia N73 Music-Edition).

I had a really hard time finding earphones that sounded good for my Ace. I was then told by a friend who knows about stuff like this that it's cos Samsung for some unknown reason decided to swap the 'poles' around inside the jack port so a lot of headphones don't connect properly, hence the crappy sound. I ended up buying a pair of JVC earbuds for a tenner that work great. As long as the jack plug has 2 stripes on it and not 3 you shouldn't have a problem.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Android.net

Creative EP 630 Earphones

Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 - Not the Best in the Milky Way

It says that the Creative EP 630 earphones bring out the wild side of it

Try it out !!!

bluetooth

camt you just use bluetooth, it is much more efficient and is the new way to do things. besides. each time u plug in and put an audio jack it wrecks it a tiny bit. so byusing bluetooth this improves quality sound and the overall life of the phone.

i dont use the ear pieces much, but heres a link for a bluetooth device u can use.
    Buy BELKIN Bluetooth Music Receiver | Read Reviews | Dick Smith Online Shopping

Try an app called SoundAbout.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Ads