Did I Do Right By Buying My Phone, As Opposed to Taking a Monthly Tariff?

This is a discussion on Did I Do Right By Buying My Phone, As Opposed to Taking a Monthly Tariff? within the Samsung Galaxy Ace forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I have just purchased the Galaxy Ace, being advised by the assistant because In the past I only topped up by a small amount very ...

Thread: Did I Do Right By Buying My Phone, As Opposed to Taking a Monthly Tariff?

Question Did I Do Right By Buying My Phone, As Opposed to Taking a Monthly Tariff?

I have just purchased the Galaxy Ace, being advised by the assistant because In the past I only topped up by a small amount very three months or so to cover calls and texts. It works out a bit cheaper over 2years.

Can someone tell me will I be charged extra for going on to the Internet now or is it covered with my monthly broadband account.

Still very much a learner and finding my way around.

If you can help, thank you in advanced.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Yes you will be charged if you have a internet limit eg.500mb and go over it you could be warned via text message. If you have a package wich gives you internet for 30 days you will not be charged until the 30 days are up. Hopefully you are on the 3network their tariff goes some think like this..
    £5=300 minutes 1000 text 500mb web
    £15=600minutes żżżż text unlimited web
    £25 ???
    All for use over 30 days continuing every time u top up a free 150mb web free and text
    Get the 3 app

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Android.net

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links