Unlock Samsung Galaxy Mini?? <On Australian Network>

This is a discussion on Unlock Samsung Galaxy Mini?? <On Australian Network> within the Samsung Galaxy Mini forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; i have samsung galaxy mini but its sim-locked to an australian network (optus) how can i unlock it? is it possible to unlock without rooting ...

Thread: Unlock Samsung Galaxy Mini?? <On Australian Network>

Unlock Samsung Galaxy Mini?? <On Australian Network>

i have samsung galaxy mini but its sim-locked to an australian network (optus) how can i unlock it? is it possible to unlock without rooting the cell? also i cant request the network for unlock code since it was a gift and i am not in australia

please if any one can suggest a way to unlock the phone..considering i am new to android and have absolutely no knowledge of rooting etc

thaanx

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

well, you can go to a GSM sercice and pay them to unlock your phone or you can follow this tutorial: http://imransarwar.com/index.php/how-to-unlock-galaxy-ace-galaxy-gio-galaxy-mini-for-free/ , I used this program in the tutorial and my Galaxy Mini is unlocked BUT you may only use this program if your galaxy mini 1.IS ROOTED 2.HAVE Gingerbread 2.3.3 (THOSE ARE THE SPECS I HAD WHED I DONE THIS), but some guys did this on 2.3.4 too so I guess the most important thing is that you have the phone rooted. I got my unlock code in 2 sec DO IT ON YOUE OWN RISK
    I confirm that this method dows not drain your battery or something, I unlocked mine like 5 mounths ago and the phone works like a charm
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by hasanz View Post
    i have samsung galaxy mini but its sim-locked to an australian network (optus) how can i unlock it? is it possible to unlock without rooting the cell? also i cant request the network for unlock code since it was a gift and i am not in australia

please if any one can suggest a way to unlock the phone..considering i am new to android and have absolutely no knowledge of rooting etc

thaanx

You can unlock your Samsung Galaxy Mini using unlock code.You can get unlock code from your service provider or else try to buy a unlock code from online unlocking service provider.Nowadays there are many online unlocking service providers available.If you need unlock code visit Mobileunlocksolutions.com Here you can get your unlock code with simple unlock instructions via e-mail.So oyu can easily unlock your mobile within a day.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links