Multiple Urgent Firmware Issues

This is a discussion on Multiple Urgent Firmware Issues within the Samsung Galaxy Mini forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; 1. The whole Wi-Fi System jams sometimes. The Wi-Fi won't turn on and Wi-Fi Tethering Mobile AP won't work until I restart the phone 2. ...

Thread: Multiple Urgent Firmware Issues

Cool Multiple Urgent Firmware Issues

1. The whole Wi-Fi System jams sometimes. The Wi-Fi won't turn on and Wi-Fi Tethering Mobile AP won't work until I restart the phone
    2. Trouble sending texts. Apparently, samsung galaxy mini only makes one sending attempt and if it fails the message won't go through. Wish the firmware would automatically keep on resending the message until it goes through; this was the case with my ancient generation nokia 3110c(Thought Android was the real deal!!?)
    3. Is there a way to customize the power key to control the shutter when in camera mode? I think the locking feature it was accorded when in camera mode was just irrelevant; I never really get to use it for the intended purpose.
    4. I really miss the call recording feature on my nokia 3110c. The apps in the Google Play Store intended for this purpose never really get it right. They never capture the caller's voice.
    5. I am anxiously waiting for the time when Android will appreciate tidiness as far as folder creation, naming and arrangement is concerned. Too many empty folders making an sd card look like a junkyard; tracing a single file is a total nightmare.
    6. What do you know...I can't rename a picture right from the gallery! Android, Really???
    7. Is it me or sumsang galaxy mini won't readily connect to any pc or device via a USB cable without kies installed in it? I have a friend who has an ideos which seems to bond with any USB ready device, including the TV and the music system and play music automatically. Do those phones carry with them USB drivers and the mini doesn't?
    Last edited by Kajamu; 04-11-2012 at 09:00 PM.

2. is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links