A Question About Note 3 Battery

This is a discussion on A Question About Note 3 Battery within the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Actually, i am thinking of getting Note 3 since ithad been announced…but before really have one, I want to know have you everfelt your Note ...

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By susu
  • 3 Post By alches
  • 1 Post By UltraDroid

Thread: A Question About Note 3 Battery

A Question About Note 3 Battery

Actually, i am thinking of getting Note 3 since ithad been announced…but before really have one, I want to know have you everfelt your Note 3 die fast?? Though its battery boosts to 3200mah, I am still alittle worry about with the big touch screen and fast processor may suck up toomuch power…so wandering how long could ur Note iii last between charges?

I don't know aboutyou, but the idea of carrying an extra battery or swapping to a bulky battery isacceptable for me…cuz I really want one…but it would surely better if the stockbattery is great and I don’t need to spend extra money on itxD
    liabird likes this.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the site. You might find more discussion about this at our sister site devoted to the Note phones.

Welcome the forum l have a note 2 and the battery life is Great l will have the note 3 Thurs

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Battery lasts very well!!

Quote Originally Posted by susu View Post
    …so wandering how long could ur Note iii last between charges?
    I have had the Note 3 for over a week now and get well over 24hours with lots of use. I automatically charge my phone overnight as I use it as a night clock but the battery indicator at bedtime always has 30-50% left and that is with fairly heavy use (playing with it!) and I always have the screen at full brightness. My previous Note 1 would always run out during the early evening.

The Note 3 is certainly the best phone I have had and the beautiful bright screen has to be see to be believed.

Allan
    rayhodge02, UltraDroid and liabird like this.
    Allan
    Kalamunda, Perth, Western Australia

hi,note 3 is absolutely one of the best phones i've ever had, with outsanding battery! Since i just have it a few day, i may also buy an backup battery if any problem of the stock battery happen. The brand u mentioned also offered a 6000mah for my previous galaxy 3 mades a new different world so i probably try on my note 3 too.

Welcome to the forum liabird! Nice to hear so many positive reviews of this device. :thumbup:

tap'n

Quote Originally Posted by susu View Post
    Actually, i am thinking of getting Note 3 since ithad been announced…but before really have one, I want to know have you everfelt your Note 3 die fast?? Though its battery boosts to 3200mah, I am still alittle worry about with the big touch screen and fast processor may suck up toomuch power…so wandering how long could ur Note iii last between charges?

I don't know aboutyou, but the idea of carrying an extra battery or swapping to a bulky battery isacceptable for me…cuz I really want one…but it would surely better if the stockbattery is great and I don’t need to spend extra money on itxD
    Why would you carry an extra battery? If the battery is low, plug it in and charge it - it's as simple as that. Low batteries are not a problem, they're like children, when they're hungry you feed them.
    Tpoetic likes this.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Note 3 down to 30% since I unplugged it from charger for half day without any heavy use. OS drains more than 60%. No idea if this is normal or battery’s wrong. Also have a spare battery from mpj at home but I happened to be out for weeks. Couldn't figure out what was going on.

Since the update I am loving my battery life.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links