Welcome to the Galaxy Note Forum

This is a discussion on Welcome to the Galaxy Note Forum within the Samsung Galaxy Note forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Hi i decided to buy this Note, I have read in many sites it was ok, i wanna know one thing to make sure before ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Welcome to the Galaxy Note Forum

Hi i decided to buy this Note, I have read in many sites it was ok, i wanna know one thing to make sure before i buy it that is Does Note has a metal frame running all around the sides ? that silver sides? is that really metal can you please make sure and tell me ... Thank you I would appreciate your reply

Quote Originally Posted by photoguy View Post
    Got my Galaxy Note end of last week. Picked it up on eBay from HK. Works fantastic. Last few months have been a roller coaster in phones for me. Decided I had had enough with Apple and dumped my iPhone 4 for a Galaxy S II on AT&T. Less than a month after I got the SII AT&T rolls out the SII Skyrocket. Brought the SII back to the store and got the Skyrocket. Both fantastic phones. But in the back of my mind was always the Note. I ordered it on eBay and eventhough it wasnt cheap the note is a stellar device. I also had an HTC Flyer and have already decided to dump that thanks to the usability of the Note. The build quality of the Note actually feels better than the SII. Very solid device. Funny part is that what looked initially like a gigantic screen, now feels normal. My wife has the iPhone 4 and her screen borders on unusable in comparison to the Note (because im used to it obviously). If anyone has any q's let me know.
    Hi i decided to buy this Note, I have read in many sites it was ok, i wanna know one thing to make sure before i buy it that is Does Note has a metal frame running all around the sides ? that silver sides? is that really metal can you please make sure and tell me ... Thank you I would appreciate your reply

.....Watch this small review..

Quote Originally Posted by shamsudeen View Post
    im on the same boat. i've had my iphone since 2007 (2g, 3g, 3gs and 4) and now im ready to make the switch. the deciding factor for me is ATT's LTE. two of my friends dumped there iphone4 this past weekend for the note. i checked out both of there phones all weekend and its Amazing. there getting download speeds from 10Mbs --> 30Mbs. Upload speeds from 2Mbs - 20Mbs also i found out that the only difference from ATT's I717 vs the international N7000 is

(international) n7000 - has Exynos processor, FM radio and home button.
    (ATT) i717 - has LTE, Qualcom S3 processor

also to answer your question, yes the the framing around the sides is metal. also on another note, the ip4 has a very good resell value. the two i sold these few days had values of (ip4 16G, baseband 1.59 = $300, ip4 32G, baseband 1.59 = $350). im hoping to sell my ip4 32G factory unlock for ~ $400.

Samsung Note I717... here i come
    Last edited by daytonaviolet; 02-29-2012 at 08:09 PM.

Got mine today. This thing is faster than my SGS2 was. Loving it!

Loving the note...switched after 5 years of being on BB. The only thing I miss is BBM....but no regrets.

Twitter
    wwickedd
    Quote Originally Posted by s.tamanna View Post
    Loving the note...switched after 5 years of being on BB. The only thing I miss is BBM....but no regrets.
    Awesome! and welcome to the forum!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links