Welcome to the Galaxy Note Forum

This is a discussion on Welcome to the Galaxy Note Forum within the Samsung Galaxy Note forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Samsung has officially announcement the Samsung Galaxy Note, and we would like to officialy announce the newest section of Android dot net dedicated to the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Galaxy Note Forum

Twitter
    droidforums

Welcome to the Galaxy Note Forum

Samsung has officially announcement the Samsung Galaxy Note, and we would like to officialy announce the newest section of Android dot net dedicated to the Gaxlaxy Note!

Here's a quick recap of the Galaxy Note Specs:

Hardware specs include:
    A dual-core 1.4GHz processor
    Super AMOLED screen
    8-megapixel main camera that can record 1080p video
    2-megapixel front-facing camera
    802.11 b/g/n support for Wi-Fi, and HSPA+ 21Mbps 850/900/1900/2100 mobile network support.

Anyone thinking about upgrading to this device?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    wwickedd
    Nice specs. Huge screen

I will definitely be looking to get one of these. The only thing that might stop me is the same size screen on the next Nexus phone.

Whats the build quality like on these? same as the SGS2? does it have Gorilla glass?

Can't wait to upgrade to this beauty !

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Android.net

Quote Originally Posted by Dannstarr View Post
    I will definitely be looking to get one of these. The only thing that might stop me is the same size screen on the next Nexus phone.

Whats the build quality like on these? same as the SGS2? does it have Gorilla glass?
    I think the Note's screen is just under an inch larger than the Nexus. I am looking into getting this phone if it is released in the U.S. I'm not sure I want to dish out $1000 for the unlocked version. This may be the phone that locks me back into a contract lol.

Unlocked version will be available as it's being released in the U.K on Nov. 3rd. Still no exact release date for U.S. but Sounds like it may come sooner than expected. Samsung has lowered the price it may not be $1000 since it's only 495 euro which is approx. $700 US, but if buying an unlocked version may have to pay more.

Got my Galaxy Note end of last week. Picked it up on eBay from HK. Works fantastic. Last few months have been a roller coaster in phones for me. Decided I had had enough with Apple and dumped my iPhone 4 for a Galaxy S II on AT&T. Less than a month after I got the SII AT&T rolls out the SII Skyrocket. Brought the SII back to the store and got the Skyrocket. Both fantastic phones. But in the back of my mind was always the Note. I ordered it on eBay and eventhough it wasnt cheap the note is a stellar device. I also had an HTC Flyer and have already decided to dump that thanks to the usability of the Note. The build quality of the Note actually feels better than the SII. Very solid device. Funny part is that what looked initially like a gigantic screen, now feels normal. My wife has the iPhone 4 and her screen borders on unusable in comparison to the Note (because im used to it obviously). If anyone has any q's let me know.

Recieved mine a few days ago and im loving it. Last phone was the sgs 9000 and this in all purposes is much the same well improved phone.Got case and screen protectors off amazon and im welk happy with them.

I am having brodband connection with wifi modem and service rovider is MTNL. I am able to conect wifi connection using Samsung Note phone and connection status is also showing connection is active. Despite of this phone is using GPRS service which is available with SIM card to download content from internet. I want my phone must use wifi conncetion to download contents from internet instead of GPRS.

Regards

Sanjay
    07 Jan 2012

Hi
    Just got my note a couple of days ago its amazing I must say.
    I need a little help plz
    It shows in the official video that we can cut n merge two pictures does any one know how.
    When ever I unlock it says doodle load fail can anyone help with that?
    Regards
    Danny

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android.net

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links