Dual Sim Card for Galaxy Note

This is a discussion on Dual Sim Card for Galaxy Note within the Samsung Galaxy Note forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Hello Peter, I was looking carefully at your video with the Note Sim and battery arrangement. The end of the Sim is butting right against ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Dual Sim Card for Galaxy Note

Hello Peter,
    I was looking carefully at your video with the Note Sim and battery arrangement. The end of the Sim is butting right against the battery without much gap in between. Let the forum readers know, if you had already ordered the dual sim adapter, how it manages to fit in folding over the end of the Sim card and between the battery. I thought the Sim slot is already very tight leaving only a hair's breathe for the folding of the adapter with all the electronic extensions. I am worried that the connection may be compromised on folding. There is also a rumour on the net that I read, Note2 may be launched in China Unicom with dual Sim. I will be so looking forward to see if it is true. If your "new find" works, I certainly don't have to wait for Note 2 or to get one of those "DaPeng" dual sim 5", sort of Note want to be, which I saw in Amazon! The resolution is no where as good I was told by someone who tried it in HongKong. But it has the advantage of dual sim. Thanks. I hope you respond, one way or another, as none of the others who attempted dual Sim replied back on line. Ta

Quote Originally Posted by cnlon View Post
    Hello Peter,
    I was looking carefully at your video with the Note Sim and battery arrangement. The end of the Sim is butting right against the battery without much gap in between. Let the forum readers know, if you had already ordered the dual sim adapter, how it manages to fit in folding over the end of the Sim card and between the battery. I thought the Sim slot is already very tight leaving only a hair's breathe for the folding of the adapter with all the electronic extensions. I am worried that the connection may be compromised on folding. There is also a rumour on the net that I read, Note2 may be launched in China Unicom with dual Sim. I will be so looking forward to see if it is true. If your "new find" works, I certainly don't have to wait for Note 2 or to get one of those "DaPeng" dual sim 5", sort of Note want to be, which I saw in Amazon! The resolution is no where as good I was told by someone who tried it in HongKong. But it has the advantage of dual sim. Thanks. I hope you respond, one way or another, as none of the others who attempted dual Sim replied back on line. Ta
    Well it arrived the following day so no complaints about the service! It fits nicely and theres no issue with the SIM against the battery, there's enough room for it and it was incredibly easy to install. All in all very pleased with the purchase and service so two thumbs up

Great! Thank you for this wonderful news. I'll be getting what you've got and I'll be a very happy bunny. I've been looking for this ever since I started using the Note. When other forum users just mentioned the products sometimes I'm not quite sure that they're part of the 'company' for advertising their products or they are genuine users.
    Thank you. Thank you. You've given me confidence. Do let us know if anything happens to go wrong! And hopefully never!!! Particularly to an expensive phone.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android.net
    cali likes this.

Just heard that there may be a dual Sim card version of Note 2, not only for China but also for Hong Kong. It will be about 40 more. I definitely think it's worth it.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android.net

I didn't....

Had so many PROBLEMS with the Galaxy Note, which was replaced TWICE, that I asked "BOGAN" dot com (Change the B to a K, but I prefer it as is), to just refund me.

So I didn't succeed with the dual sim either.

Now that MICRO SIMS are out there, maybe, 2 of them are easier than cutting them.

I DO NOT KNOW, so....

I have decided to WAIT for the NEW 7102 Dual Sim Galaxy Note 2, before I buy a new Mobile.

Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links