Samsung note multi tasking?

This is a discussion on Samsung note multi tasking? within the Samsung Galaxy Note forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Help! I just got my samsung note and I love the wow screen and most of the application. I love how I can surf the ...

Thread: Samsung note multi tasking?

Question Samsung note multi tasking?

Help! I just got my samsung note and I love the wow screen and most of the application. I love how I can surf the internet fast and how the web pages loads real quick. What I am not loving about it is the multitasking. Maybe I am doing it wrong or something, if that is the case, please help. An example is when browsing the internet with multiple windows/tab open, then I press the homekey to use the calculator, then went back to my browsing. Sadly, my internet page is back to my home page and all my other windows closed. And this doesn’t just happen with my internet browser, I open my S note/memo, draw and doodle a little, press home button to check my mail or maybe open facebook, and when I go back to my s note, it is just a blank page. All my doodles gone. What kind of multi tasking is that? I expect to get back exactly where I left off, with all my browser tab still open, all my drawings intact on my note. Does anyone else experienced this?

I can live with the fact that “hi galaxy” takes me to google search everytime, but please help with this multi tasking thing. Is there an extra application I should download? What am I doing wrong?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    That does sound like a problem...

The Note has enough RAM it shouldn't be doing that. Maybe there are settings in the individual apps that are affecting RAM use? Are you using some sort of task killer? If so, get rid of it ASAP.
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

haven't installed any task killer. am just using the task manager that came with my samsung note, i did put it in a widget in my home screen so i can see the active applications. however, when i go back to my browser or note/memo, its like newly opened. for the s-memo, if i use the back button then it auto save but closes the app. to get back to it i have to browse among my saved memo. if i use the home button to multi task, when i go back it's like new, blank sheet. very frustrating as all my jots are gone.

ooops, i think i posted in the wrong section of the forum, sorry. but i do need help please. thank you.

Welcome to the site.

It look like you reopen the new application. To get back to the running application without open a new one, you need to press home-key and hold down until the task manager screen pop-up. And then, select the running application you want to continue.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links