Why is Andriod Market or Google Play and Samsungapps region Specific?????

This is a discussion on Why is Andriod Market or Google Play and Samsungapps region Specific????? within the Samsung Galaxy Note forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Why is the andriod developers making its Market now called "Google Play" a region specific and same for samsungapps.... that is, only US T-mobile has ...

Thread: Why is Andriod Market or Google Play and Samsungapps region Specific?????

Why is Andriod Market or Google Play and Samsungapps region Specific?????

Why is the andriod developers making its Market now called "Google Play" a region specific and same for samsungapps.... that is, only US T-mobile has full privilege to access all the application whereas other countries do not....
    Why this hampers to andriod developers ????? Instead i Think it will aid to the providers as there will be more users....
    I am really upset with my New Samsung Galaxy Note as i cannot view most of the application like omnisketch, hello crayon, and countless applications......important applications specially are not accessible.....
    *********And the s-choice application that is pre-installed is useless as it does not work.....
    Pre-installed Samsung Apps and S-Choice is useless...
    I have to go all the way to US to install the applications.....that does not make sense.... or stop and band the sale of device to other countries..
    I cannot register in samsung application.
    It shows "error" while browsing Samsung Apps in the internet browser from my device thereby not letting to register my product in samsung....
    It really sucks .......
    And the device with $750 bucks is not worth for its blockage............................
    Please i request developers to look into this problems .....'
    Or please provide us some kind of patch or pluginn in our device to remove such kind of troubleshoots

Hope It is not a problem in the upcoming Andriod Operating System 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich......

There is a way to override such obstacles but it is to ROOT the phone which i think the retailers will cancel its warranty....its too bad
    And also this is a illegal approach
    I don't like being pirated instead being original is preferable.....

Otherwise, I love all the features of my device and perfect.

So please experts recommend on my issues and if there is reasonable solution, i would be very much be grateful to you...

Thank you

Samsung Galaxy Note Users....

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I guess the Market Unlocker Application is working only for Rooted Phones as same as Market enable application...
    And the link you provided for direct download to PC (Desktop) seems to be great where i am trying and will let you know soon how it is functioning.....
    Thank you very much for your prompt post ....

I don't want to root my phone.....so no application requiring root phone

Is there a way for samsungapps as this issue is not solved??????????????????

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links