Carbon Tweaks Installer

Root access is needed!
Source: carbonassassin@XDA

This is a simple app that will allow for easier installation of tweaks to speed up your system as well as flashing the Beats audio library. This is a app i developed to help myself learn to code so please give me your opinions and there may be bits in the ui that dont fit on your phone (carbonassassin designed it on a Galaxy Note). Any Feedback really is appreciated and even if one person finds this useful he will consider it a success.

Main Features:
Designed for the Galaxy Note
Easy install of:
Beats Audio Library
SuperCharger v6 with easy install of patched services.jar
Other General Tweaks that AlignZips on boot (Only does this on unaligned zips) and boosts 3G speeds.

Please clear the init.d folder before using this app

Some Tweaks will take time to settle so remember you will not reach full performance for a few uses and boots. You should however notice a medium boost straight away which will improve with time.
Please comment and let me know what you think!

carbonassassin get Atuntu scores of 6700 on the galaxy note running CM9 (This is with the sd read and write not being as high as they usually are for some reason, usually >50mb read)

Source is here: github-CarbonTweaks

Any benchmarking scores after and before use would be great!

Coming soon:
Dolby Audio
S voice
Bravia engine
ICS reloaded task bar (currently broken by CM9 nightly builds 18 and up so the addition of this has been suspended.)
GUI improvements
Compatibility checks
More scripts