Won't Go to CWM Anymore

This is a discussion on Won't Go to CWM Anymore within the Samsung Galaxy Note forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Hi guys need help urgently..after going to CWM to flash a new custom Rom i accidently wipe/reset factory data(from Advance)...and now after rebooting my phone,it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Won't Go to CWM Anymore

Won't Go to CWM Anymore

Hi guys need help urgently..after going to CWM to flash a new custom Rom i accidently wipe/reset factory data(from Advance)...and now after rebooting my phone,it just keep on rebooting to the welcome screen..trying to go back CWM has failed too..each time i use the CWM method(volume up + menu button + power)im just rebooting automatically back to the welcome screen..even trying to flash using ODIN is now useless cause ODIN doesnt connect/recognize my phone(ID:COM doesnt lid yellow...before these problem happened,i was on a rooted ICS 4.0.3.help me guys.i dont know what to do.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hello Sholto - welcome to the forum!

Sorry to hear you're having problems with your note, but I'm not a technician so I can't really offer much help on resolving your problem. If you can be patient though, we have some really knowledgeable members who might be able to help you out.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

yes pls...hopefully they will come to the rescue...im kinda in a panic mode now

Welcome to the site. I hope you are able to get this resolved.

You know that little planet in Solar System? The one with lots of water in it? Yeah, that's the one!
    Quote Originally Posted by sholto83 View Post
    Hi guys need help urgently..after going to CWM to flash a new custom Rom i accidently wipe/reset factory data(from Advance)...and now after rebooting my phone,it just keep on rebooting to the welcome screen..trying to go back CWM has failed too..each time i use the CWM method(volume up + menu button + power)im just rebooting automatically back to the welcome screen..even trying to flash using ODIN is now useless cause ODIN doesnt connect/recognize my phone(ID:COM doesnt lid yellow...before these problem happened,i was on a rooted ICS 4.0.3.help me guys.i dont know what to do.
    What phone are you using? What is that "welcome screen"? Is it the booting animation? What exactly did you do? Because wiping the data doesn't cause bootlooping. In order for Odin to work, you must turn your phone into Download mode by pressing Vol Down+home+power buttons. If it doesn't work, you can use ADB and type "adb reboot recovery" (if you want to reflash your ROM from Recovery mode) or "adb reboot download" (if you want to get into Download mode). If all fails, there's another method called "jig". However, I don't recommend it unless nothing at all works.

---
    Good to be back to the ol' Android.net

When people run in circles,
    It's a very, very mad world.
    Tears for Fears
    Warning! All outlaws will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

~~~ Guidelines of Conduct ~~~
    The rest of you, have a nice day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tears_for_Fears View Post
    What phone are you using? What is that "welcome screen"? Is it the booting animation? What exactly did you do? Because wiping the data doesn't cause bootlooping. In order for Odin to work, you must turn your phone into Download mode by pressing Vol Down+home+power buttons. If it doesn't work, you can use ADB and type "adb reboot recovery" (if you want to reflash your ROM from Recovery mode) or "adb reboot download" (if you want to get into Download mode). If all fails, there's another method called "jig". However, I don't recommend it unless nothing at all works.

---

im using SG Note GT-N7000."welcome screen"=booting animation "Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000".i accidently wipe data on a stock ICS ROM d other day.now im stuck at 'welcome screen'.how do i flash back to my stock ROM using Odin?i dont mind being in GB ROM(non directly rootable)if thts wht it takes to make my Note to work like normal again..as factory reset if possible..even my CWM recovery couldnt flash any stock GB/ICS ROMs anymore.i manage to go to CWM only by flashing franco kernel r5 1st.then onwards my nightmare begins...pls HELP..

You know that little planet in Solar System? The one with lots of water in it? Yeah, that's the one!
    im using SG Note GT-N7000."welcome screen"=booting animation "Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000".i accidently wipe data on a stock ICS ROM d other day.now im stuck at 'welcome screen'.how do i flash back to my stock ROM using Odin?i dont mind being in GB ROM(non directly rootable)if thts wht it takes to make my Note to work like normal again..as factory reset if possible..even my CWM recovery couldnt flash any stock GB/ICS ROMs anymore.i manage to go to CWM only by flashing franco kernel r5 1st.then onwards my nightmare begins...pls HELP..
    Wow, there a lot of people with troubles, I wish I had more time for them. Have you ever used Odin? You need to find a stock ROM of your N7000 in Google (they're either in four files or in one package), a N7000 specific file and Odin itself. Remember that Odin requires Download mode in your phone.

When you have everything needed, open Odin, if the ROM is a single .tar file, check "One Package," if it isn't just put the files in their places, connect your phone to the PC, Odin should recognize your device (it'll go yellow) and if everything is in it's place, hit start.

Sorry, I had no time to fetch those files, so here's a link that should have them + more specific instructions if you're new with it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1424997

Also, be sure to have a reliable version of CWM for your phone, or it may misbehave.

---

Tears for Fears
    Warning! All outlaws will be shot! Survivors will be shot again!

~~~ Guidelines of Conduct ~~~
    The rest of you, have a nice day.

i tried downloading a stock ROM using ODIN to my GT-N7000..all went well untill it reaches one part which is "<ID:0/003> factoryfs.img" and stuck there.no matter what i do or which stock ROMs i download to my phone,it will always be stuck at "<ID:0/003> factoryfs.img".is there a safe and guaranteed stock ROM that are accessible for my phone?worst comes to worst could i actually do a factory reset and start from scratch the whole ODIN process so that my phone could work like normal like a brand new Note straight from the box?

Twitter
    It's a bird
    i accidently wipe data on a stock ICS ROM d other day.now im stuck at 'welcome screen'.
    Sorry dude to hear about it. Seem you have no luck wipe on stock kernel:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=25637220

it will always be stuck at "<ID:0/003> factoryfs.img".
    If nothing else help stuck at "factoryfs.img", check this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=26428986

stuck at "<ID:0/003> factoryfs.img"

i tried to download a stock ROM(N7000DXKL3_N7000OLBKL2_N7000DXKL2_HOME.TAR.md5/N7000DXLR5_N7000OLBLR2_N7000DXLR1_HOME.tar.md5)to my SGN GT-N7000 using ODIN,all went well accept it will always be stuck at "<ID:0/003> factoryfs.img".can anybody tell me which stock ROM is safe and guaranteed to work on my SGN GT-N7000?im currently on a bootloop for 3days now.need help urgently..PLSSSSS...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links