Topics...

This is a discussion on Topics... within the Samsung Galaxy S Blaze forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; How come there are few topics here in the Galaxy Blaze forum? Are we not important enough? Are we not popular enough? What gives? Sent ...

Thread: Topics...

Topics...

How come there are few topics here in the Galaxy Blaze forum? Are we not important enough? Are we not popular enough? What gives?

Sent from my Galaxy S Blaze 4G

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

People post about what interests them. In the case of phone models, people who own the phone usually post about it, if they have something to say. Post your questions and someone who can help will most likely respond.

I have done just that as i figured that was the case...

Ive seen all of these threads about rooting for what seems to be every android but the galaxy blaze. I understand that the blaze is a fairly new phone but with amount of power this phone has I figured it would be common sense to run this phone through its paces to see what all can be done with it via rooting...

Sent from my Galaxy S Blaze 4G

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links