Welcome to the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket Forum on ATTDroids!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket Forum on ATTDroids! within the Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; That is AMAZING! Thanks for the info imitenot! I can't wait to take advantage of the LTE goodness in the air here in Atlanta!...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Welcome to the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket Forum on ATTDroids!

WERA689
    That is AMAZING! Thanks for the info imitenot! I can't wait to take advantage of the LTE goodness in the air here in Atlanta!

...Just enjoying my sammy ...I owned an IP4 but this has been a good decision (i'd say..best decision), but I've got a concern about ICS update, it will support flash files? I live in another country so I cant upgrade via OTA (am I wrong?), as soon as ICS arrives, how could I get ICS?:confused:...via KIEs maybe?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    ...Just enjoying my sammy ...I owned an IP4 but this has been a good decision (i'd say..best decision), but I've got a concern about ICS update, it will support flash files? I live in another country so I cant upgrade via OTA (am I wrong?), as soon as ICS arrives, how could I get ICS?:confused:...via KIEs maybe?

Thanks!
    Well if you visit XDA forums, an ICS build 3.0.4 has been leaked and works on ATT. Not sure for outside the country, but I have not had any issues with this ICS build.

Quote Originally Posted by nesto1 View Post
    Well if you visit XDA forums, an ICS build 3.0.4 has been leaked and works on ATT. Not sure for outside the country, but I have not had any issues with this ICS build.
    Thanks Nesto1, will keep an eye on it....

.....ok, decided to keep my stock rom but I'd like to remove all the bloatware .... any ideas ??? how can I do this..I'm already Rooted....

My wife just got a replacement for her SAMSUNG-SGH-I727. I spent about 1 1/2 hrs with ATT and Samsung tring to get her phone from the ICS to Gingerbread. And i think our next phones are going to be I Phones. I was told it can not be downgraded and if you root it your warrenty is voided. My opionion about google just went way down. I don't think there 4.0 was ready to be out. What i foresee going on is to save money Google is using eveyone to BATA test there new 4.0 to save money. I mean all the people are going to have problems so there going to call in and we will give the proble and it gets passed on for free to the creator. While customers have to suffer for someone not testing the way it should be. My wife can not use 90% of her apps cause 4.0 does not support the. When she tries to highlight cut and paste in her text messages it does not do that. Her battery goes down twice as fst as the old ver of 2.3.6 and all she wanted to do is downgrade her phone to the old Android Ver. I was told that it can not be done once it is upgraded. Not happy with android software right now.....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links