Welcome to the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket Forum on ATTDroids!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket Forum on ATTDroids! within the Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Welcome to the newest section dedicated to the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket!...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket Forum on ATTDroids!

dandroid

Welcome to the Galaxy S2 Skyrocket Forum on ATTDroids!

Welcome to the newest section dedicated to the upcoming Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Does anyone know if the new Android operating system 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich can be upgraded on the Samsung Galaxy sii? Or will it require new Hardware that is currently not on the market? Thanks in advance

WERA689
    Nobody knows for sure, but I would expect that the SGS II should be among the first devices to get ICS.

And welcome to the forum! I hope you find it useful.

WERA689
    So, do we have any takers on release day?

I picked mine up the day before it launched (perks of the job) returned my regular sgs2. I love my skyrocket. Went from infuse to sgs2 and missed the screen size. The skyrocket blends the best things of the infuse and sgs2 into a beautifully fast device. I really love the shape of the skyrocket. It seems to be the phone we hoped the galaxy nexus would be with capacitive buttons and without ICS (for now) now just hope there will be accessory and software support ie custom roms

WERA689
    AWESOME! Glad you like it! And welcome to the forums!

Junior Member switchedfromiphone's Avatar
    I picked mine up on Sunday. Probably the best thing that ever happened was when I switched from the iPhone to the SG2...complete freedom.
    Finding out that the LTE was coming out and I was within a few days of my 30 day return policy returned the SGII for the SGII SkyRocket!! Woot!! Couldn't be happier.

Bit a BIG bullet last night, bought the new Samsung Skyrocket. Upgrade from my Captivate. Truly an amazing phone. Speedtest reported today download of 12.8 and upload of 8.8, amazing - way more than my upgraded U-Verse throttled to 6 at home.

recieved mine today, upgraded from Captivate. what a difference! took about 4 hours to charge to 100, been blasting on it for the last 4 hours downloading apps,internet, youtube, etc and only down to 65%. cant wait for LTE to turn up and the end of the month! (according to ATT rep)

WERA689
    Glad to see some of these phones getting into the hands of users now! Thanks for the reports, guys, and keep 'em coming!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links