Extended Batteries

This is a discussion on Extended Batteries within the Samsung Galaxy S2 Skyrocket forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Mugen Power has released extended batteries exclusively for AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket. extended 2000mAh: [HLI-T989SL] Buy Mugen Power 2000mAh Extended Battery for T-Mobile Samsung ...

Thread: Extended Batteries

Extended Batteries

Mugen Power has released extended batteries exclusively for AT&T Samsung Galaxy SII Skyrocket.
    extended 2000mAh: [HLI-T989SL] Buy Mugen Power 2000mAh Extended Battery for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II T989 / AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II SkyRocket / Samsung Galaxy S II LTE E110S (Korea) / Verizon Galaxy Nexus
    super extended 3900mAh: [HLI-I727XL] Buy Mugen Power 3900mAh Extended Battery for AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II SkyRocket with Battery Door
    Worth to take a look, these seem like very juice accessories.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Well if you want a littel extra juice, and want to stay with OEM Samsung (with NFC support once it is activated) then go to Verizon store(yes I said Verizon) and buy the Samsung Galaxy NEXUS extended battery (it is a 2100 mah battery - 250 mah more than the stock Skyrocket).

It is currently $24.99 + tax, It will fit in the Skyrocket, and your battery cover may/may not fully close(if your sporting a case, no worries on that - some people have been able to get their battery door to close all the way, some not)

Interesting! Thanks for the pictures!

I'm really not sure if I wanna get the Nexus Battery, But I REALLY want my back to close && and my OtterBox case :?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android.net
    Last edited by heyitsmarky; 07-06-2012 at 04:23 PM.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links