No option to hide recent playlist in Google Play Music

This is a discussion on No option to hide recent playlist in Google Play Music within the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; My handset was recently upgrade to Jelly Bean(4.1.2). I have been using Google Play Music and the new user interface is cool. But still as ...

Thread: No option to hide recent playlist in Google Play Music

No option to hide recent playlist in Google Play Music

My handset was recently upgrade to Jelly Bean(4.1.2). I have been using Google Play Music and the new user interface is cool. But still as an end user I felt a need for some new/old features which I have listed below.

• On opening the Google Play Music and selecting "Playlist" option, it displays Recent Playlist and Auto Playlist on top and user created playlists at the bottom. Sometimes it would be quiet annoying to scroll down to select our(user) playlist. If an option is provided to hide Recent Playlist and Auto Playlist, it will be very helpful so that user will atleast have the option to show/hide recent and auto playlists.
    • On selecting "My Library" option, it has tabs to select by "Genre", "Artist", "Album" and "Songs" but no tab for "Folders" which was present earlier.
    • There is no option to show playlists by List. Earlier we had an option to show by Grid or by List.
    Last edited by newcomer4; 05-17-2013 at 03:56 AM.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Android Jr Member herecomesmaggi's Avatar
    After this update of google music, I seriously moving over it. This new version is S#! T. Album cover display is worst. No options to hide recent playlist.
    It is just one fail google product.. :mad:
    Tap'd from burst

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links