How Many Still Using S2?

This is a discussion on How Many Still Using S2? within the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I actually sill use this classy mobile as one of my basic phones, but t he original battery now become the backup one... . SGS2 ...

Thread: How Many Still Using S2?

How Many Still Using S2?

I actually sill use this classy mobile as one of my basic phones, but the original battery now become the backup one....

SGS2 was my first Samsung Android smart phone for over one year. I used love everything about it, but the main reason I went with some other new phone is the battery life(i use over average). Months ago the original battery drained really fast with overheat even in moderate use. I have no any idea about it so I got an extended battery of MPJ boosted up to 5000mah. With extended battery, I can go all day and well into the evening on one charge even under heavy usage! The only downside is it need a new case but i can't find a nice one though the one with battery fits perfectly n easy to put on and remove.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the site. Recently thought about getting one, due to affordability, but passed on it. Hope your's lasts for a long time.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links