Galaxy S2 Running HOT

This is a discussion on Galaxy S2 Running HOT within the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Originally Posted by rgholston4435 Mine was running hot and i returned it to the store and they replaced it.....i later went to Milaysia for a ...

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Galaxy S2 Running HOT

Quote Originally Posted by rgholston4435 View Post
    Mine was running hot and i returned it to the store and they replaced it.....i later went to Milaysia for a business trip and got this galaxy note........but take it in...my sugestion

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Android.net
    So howz ur Note working? Does it have same heating problems like s2? M also planning to buy a note? Is it worth the money?
    Thnx in adv..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android.net

hi i have joined this forum today. this yr jan. i hav pur Galaxy S2. last month i had the same problem of phone running v.v. hot. i had removed battery and after som time the phone was lik nothing happened. my phone was so hot that i thought the battery is going to burst. i had given for service and they told som application would be running at backdrop. i hav not started using any application other than tomcat. i hav not even started browsing/watching videos.... I am just using it as a ordinary phone attending 5-6 calls and sending some 10 sms. two days back my mobile was charged fully and removed immediately after hearing the beep sound of battery full. that whole day it was working fine. next day morning my phone was dead and i tried even charging battery n nothing cud be done. again i hav given for service n now they are telling the charging area in the set is not working and has to be blown!!! i dont know what it is. my doubt is when the battery got charged the previous day how the charger connectivity went wrong. please clarify what mistakes i hav done or doing. thank you. anoos

Twitter
    _B0BB0_
    What was the temperature? Anything over 120F is bad.

I've had this also in the last few days. I have a Galaxy S2 (unbranded UK) which I upgraded to ICS in the last month. The phone is about 6 months in my ownership. At times it gets really hot and sometimes I find that it's dead even though it would normally have plenty of charge. Taking the battery out and replacing it works but I know it will grow hot again. I've taken off any recent games or apps I've installed and Lookout Security doesn't find anything. Was there ever any firmware to prevent this from happening?

Hello Crow - welcome to Android.net!

You might have better luck getting a solution to your problem over on our sister forum Samsung Galaxy Forum they specialize in the Samsung Galaxy S2 phone and their Rescue Squad is top notch.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Arrow SGS 2 Overheat & Hang after Upgrade to ICS

I own sgs 2 for 7 months. My phone runs well when it's gingerbread. then i upgrade to ICS. Then my phone gets overheat and hang. my routinities now are take off the battery, give my phone some air and put the battery back. it's exhausting!the phone never hanged when i used Gingerbread. it was hot sometimes, but never overheat like this.i've eve charged the battery when it's in hot condition. well, the battery was fully charged. but when i turned off and turned it on again the battery level became low.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links