Galaxy S2 Running HOT

This is a discussion on Galaxy S2 Running HOT within the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; was wondering if anyone still facing the overheating issue? Any solution for it? Cos i am thinking of getting either HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy ...

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Galaxy S2 Running HOT

Lightbulb

was wondering if anyone still facing the overheating issue? Any solution for it? Cos i am thinking of getting either HTC Sensation and Samsung Galaxy S2. But SGS2 is so cool...but a bit worried with the overheating issue as i will be using it for long hours call like 1.5 hr and video watching and gaming.

there are app on the market that will give you info about the phone and temp.

Do you mean overheating so it feels very hot or does something actually occur?

Hi, also a newbie for both this forum and Android.
    I used my brand new Galaxy S2 for about 3 days, no apps running. On Friday I linked it to my Bluetooth ICE unit and popped teh handset into my short pocket. A couple of hours later I was wondering why I had a very wrm left breast. When I grabbed the handset it was very, very hot. Like other examples I founjd that he battery was merely warm but the area near the camera was hot.
    Phoned Vodafone and it's being swapped tomorrow. I was hoping this was a one-off as it looks like a great phone. OH well, we'll see what the replacement is like.

My samsung kept getting hot. However i updated it on kies and its been loads better.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android.net

Hi there I'm a newbie when it comes to androids it's my first time with one. Got the S2 but it gets hot near the camera and also on the left side of the phone when charging. The one next to the camera doesn't get burning hot but certainly hot. I got a deal via carphone warehouse and it's been a week or so already. Should I exchange it?

Thanks a lot

All i can say is that I've had my s2 for almost 6 weeks now and this overheating problem hasn't hindered my usage. Th phone can get quite hot but a few seconds break can let it cool down. My new SGP case also masks th heat.

Basically what Im trying to get to is that yes there is an overheating problem but this phone is so awesome that i overlook this minor point and get on with doing what i have to do.

Also your friends will be even more jealous of your epic phone in th winter when you can warm your hands up while watching some YouTube vids

Posted from my epic galaxy S2 ^_^

hello all, had the same problem just recently. phone is with orange who really dont have a clue technically speaking and would have just sent out a replacement. only a week of use and just setup just so. checked battery usage and webroot security was usong 47% uninstalled straight away and have adjusted brightness to least powerful settings. cpu no longer overheating.

sorted. also uninstalled a couple of other unused apps

I've been reading the posts and want to know if the issue relates to the phone, something running on the phone or a bunch of faulty s2's out there?

I think its a problem with something running on th phone because i have deleted a few apps and i know have go launcher EX on my phone and it no longer gets really hot. Every so often it will get warm but thats to be expected from such a thin phone.

Now*

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links