My new phone came today yay. Quick initial review as well plus a question or 2..

This is a discussion on My new phone came today yay. Quick initial review as well plus a question or 2.. within the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; There is a 3500mah battery that comes with a replacement back. I doubt that you will find a case that will fit it though. You ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My new phone came today yay. Quick initial review as well plus a question or 2..

There is a 3500mah battery that comes with a replacement back. I doubt that you will find a case that will fit it though. You can freeze those Samsung Apps with Titanium Backup, but it requires you to root it. The process is super simple with this phone using CF_Root and Odin. It does not require a wipe and takes about 10 seconds after you have downloaded your CF Kernel and installed Odin. If you go that route however, do your homework. The consequences of rushing into it are extreme. The benefits of taking your time and doing it properly are priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by zebredy View Post
    Thanks again

Only had the phone since yesterday and think the battery is going down quite quickly at the mo, I think that will slow down once I stop going to the app store as much etc but its already at 79% and I have only been using the phone since it was fully charged, for 2hrs 57mins (some of that time today, it was in my pocket for about 15mins both ways while on the bus)

Maybe I could delete some of the Samsung apps from the phone that might help, really not sure about that, but still battery does not seem to be lasting that long at all.

Once it gets too around 50% left, then power saving mode will kick in but still not to impressed at mo. If it lasts just 10-12hrs at least I can charge my phone each night if I need too which I suppose is better then nothing...

Gona leave it to fully run out of battery and see how much time it lasted for, that will be the best way to check. Very surprised that people who are using there phone for youtube and web browsing, are getting 24hrs out of there battery, hope I can soon enough.
    You can't delete factory apps w/o rooting. There isn't much you can do about apps running in the background. They will restart themselves automatically (most of them. For some reason). Go Launcher Ex has "stop running programs" function you can tap whenever you open the app drawer. Many will start running again (w/o you using those apps) almost instantly. It seems to be kind of a task killer, kind of. Anyway, enjoy your very nice phone!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links