menu pulldown screen - list of active apps listed horizontally at top

This is a discussion on menu pulldown screen - list of active apps listed horizontally at top within the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; i miss my HTC sense UI for the pull down menu. i liked seeing all active apps listed horizontally (horizontally scrollable too) at the top ...

Thread: menu pulldown screen - list of active apps listed horizontally at top

menu pulldown screen - list of active apps listed horizontally at top

i miss my HTC sense UI for the pull down menu. i liked seeing all active apps listed horizontally (horizontally scrollable too) at the top of the menu screen. this allowed me the easiest way to toggle from open app to app.

the samsung touch wiz UI is ok in general (though perfer HTC - just used to it more i admit)...though the inability to toggle from app to app is something i hope can be configured (vs. seeing system setting icons at top of drop down menu).

i understand the drop down menu shows list of apps which have active notifications (or status of downloads/installs) listed vertically, but this is not good enough - i want to see ALL apps open in the background - not just the ones with recent notifications.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by rw_achat View Post
    i miss my HTC sense UI for the pull down menu. i liked seeing all active apps listed horizontally (horizontally scrollable too) at the top of the menu screen. this allowed me the easiest way to toggle from open app to app.

the samsung touch wiz UI is ok in general (though perfer HTC - just used to it more i admit)...though the inability to toggle from app to app is something i hope can be configured (vs. seeing system setting icons at top of drop down menu).

i understand the drop down menu shows list of apps which have active notifications (or status of downloads/installs) listed vertically, but this is not good enough - i want to see ALL apps open in the background - not just the ones with recent notifications.
    Heck a task manager will show you that.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Android.net

will it do so from within context of pull down menu? i can have multiple widgets to show list of active apps and can toggle that way - but i don't want to hunt for widget on certain screen...just want simple two gesture step (pull down menu and touch app to toggle to) what HTC sense supported.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links