S II Sat Nav?

This is a discussion on S II Sat Nav? within the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; hey guys, i just bought an sII and i love it! I really want sat nav, and i downloaded copilot live pro 8 i think ...

Thread: S II Sat Nav?

S II Sat Nav?

hey guys, i just bought an sII and i love it!
    I really want sat nav, and i downloaded copilot live pro 8
    i think its an exe file but i dont know where to attach it?
    any ideas?
    thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

no one no how i can do it?? someone please help!

I take it you're not happy with the factory Navigation?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Android.net

i havent even tried that, is it voice enabled? i mean like does it give all the UK maps?
    with all the extras as in speed cam warning and stuff?

Red face Satnav

Quote Originally Posted by avi88 View Post
    i havent even tried that, is it voice enabled? i mean like does it give all the UK maps?
    with all the extras as in speed cam warning and stuff?
    Hi,
    I've not had my Galaxy SII long but I have used the 'Navigation' on it and to say it's free it's bloody good and accurate, gets a bit confused occasionally but it's not an issue. It does have voice activation but I haven't used it, it DOESN'T have speed cams etc and there are only a few points of interest to show, fuel, atm's, restaurants, hospitals. but the quality of the screen is amazing, I have satnav in the car but it can't match the Galaxy screen quality. Overall to say it's free the satnav is very good. I previously had a iPhone 3GS with Co-Pilot and yes that was very good, especially for the speed cameras and also the traffic lane you needed to be in at complex motorway junctions. I'm waiting to see what the TomTom android version is like but for the price I'd prefer the Co-Pilot, TomTom won't be cheap!!!
    Hope this has heelped you out a bit

ahh dude, thanks! :D awesome man that sounds good! i am currently installing navigon, aparently its really good!
    though im not too sure!! ill have to test it :D
    but thank you so much!
    apreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by ggbix View Post
    Hi,
    I've not had my Galaxy SII long but I have used the 'Navigation' on it and to say it's free it's bloody good and accurate, gets a bit confused occasionally but it's not an issue. It does have voice activation but I haven't used it, it DOESN'T have speed cams etc and there are only a few points of interest to show, fuel, atm's, restaurants, hospitals. but the quality of the screen is amazing, I have satnav in the car but it can't match the Galaxy screen quality. Overall to say it's free the satnav is very good. I previously had a iPhone 3GS with Co-Pilot and yes that was very good, especially for the speed cameras and also the traffic lane you needed to be in at complex motorway junctions. I'm waiting to see what the TomTom android version is like but for the price I'd prefer the Co-Pilot, TomTom won't be cheap!!!
    Hope this has heelped you out a bit

Navigon (the native gps app) works fantastically. Costs nothing to run out of the box, if you want to add 'packs' these give speed camera, street names, etc depending on the pack. AU$50 (34) buys you all the packs, saving hundreds on a stand alone TomTom or Navman. It's replaced my TomTom. Free map upgrades help too. Totally recommend.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Android.net

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links