samsung is rocking our galaxy.

This is a discussion on samsung is rocking our galaxy. within the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; android has come a long way since the original G1 to galaxy s2 th best. if you agree with me you'll leave a like or ...

Thread: samsung is rocking our galaxy.

Twitter
    @09bigg

samsung is rocking our galaxy.

android has come a long way since the original G1 to galaxy s2 th best.
    if you agree with me you'll leave a like or coment .

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Agreed it's amazing how far things have moved on since the G1 days.

The Galaxy S2 is massively impressive piece of technology. As I have stated in another post its hard to find a single flaw in it's functionality.

I would say that it is not only Samsungs flagship device at the moment but also androids flagship as well.

This may change with the release of the Galaxy Nexus, and but upon reading its specs I find myself a bit underwhelmed, 5 megapixel camera? No Sd slot?

And I also wonder why Samsungs decided to go with the Ti omap 4460 in the G Nexus instead of their own Exynos chipset? Which as I understand it is more than a match for the 4460.

Overall I would say the 6 month+ old Galaxy S2 compares very well to the brand new G Nexus, as indeed it does to all late 2011 handsets including the 'vaunted' iphone 4s.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Android.net

Twitter
    @09bigg
    I was excited about the galaxy nexus AKA nexus prime was expecting a super phone I'm not too much on disappointment on the 5mp camera but on the hardware itself as being a combination of samsung and google but indeed it will sell alot but won't top the competition as is the S2.

Hoping to get my hands on the ice cream sandwich and all the new features it brings with it.

Love my Galaxy S2

Agree with how it has come along. I have a vibrant,my son has one,my other son the galaxy s 4g,and my friend a galaxy s2. The screens are nice but Samsung is HORRIBLE with upgrading ANYTHING! It is aggravating and with myself having g1,vibrant,an hd2 running Windows&android along with the countless phones I rooted;I have personally witnessed more issues with Samsungs products than any other. Thats my thoughts about Samsung. I agree in other areas.

The galaxy s2 is amazing and is the centre of my world. I use it for emails, gaming, films, txting, skyping etc. Even after 6 months it still turns heads and its speed knocks down any rival. Yes it will be outdated but to still be on top after such a long time is an impressive achievement indeed.

Posted from my epic galaxy S2 ^_^

Funny thing is my hd2 running windows is faster than the s2. When I have it running android its the same speed as the s2. I am not debating OS or phones,its just what I noticed.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links