My Galaxy s2 keeps rebooting over and over !

This is a discussion on My Galaxy s2 keeps rebooting over and over ! within the Samsung Galaxy S2 forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; i use Samsung galaxy s2 with the latest firmware version from Samsung kies (ginger bread 2.3.5) , the problem occurred after installing external SD card ...

Thread: My Galaxy s2 keeps rebooting over and over !

My Galaxy s2 keeps rebooting over and over !

i use Samsung galaxy s2 with the latest firmware version from Samsung kies (ginger bread 2.3.5) , the problem occurred after installing external SD card and move bunch of apps to it,i tried removing the external sd card from my device, the device stoped rebooting, when i insert it again the device keeps rebooting over and over, the problem is obviosley is moving apps to SD card, i tried to delete the content of the file (andro secure) in SD crad this file includes the moved applications from phone memory to external sd, the problem also stoped

its one of the two:
    1- android do not accept lots of apps in external sd
    or 2- there is a problem in a specific app in external sd which make the phone rebooting over and over but i don't know which app is causing the issue because i have lots of apps installed !

i need your help guys, it's annoying to not be able to move apps to sd so the problem don't occur

2. # ADS
    Ads
    Google Advertisement
    Android.net is the premier Android Forum on the internet.

Hey 3Bod,

I had an issue when i had installed the SPB Shell 3d App. the app screwed the Android OS where the OS kept crashing one after the other system till the cell shut down.

Not sure how whats happening on your cell although i can tell u that apps on the SD will not cause it to crash. Chances are that one of the apps you installed is trying to interfere with the running OS or may just not be compatible.

From what you describe, it may be some app that alters the look / user interface of your phone. that may be the reason every time the cell starts, it may try to access the app from SD card and thus the issue.

think back on what apps you installed. For me, i backed up my data and did a factory reset and updated by cell back to the latest update and its running perfect again. This is just a suggestion.... check n see if anyone else has got a better idea else you can try this.

Cheers !

Hey I had the same problem. What you have to do is just unmount your sd card by going in settings,storage unmount sd card. Do this process fast as your phone restarts because you might get stuck in middle and your phone is restarted. After the unmounting process finished power off the phone and then remove the sd card. Start your phone without the sd card. You won't be able to use the application from the sd card. Now again power off the phone and then insert the sd card and then start your phone. Now you will be able to use your all application from the sd card. This way I solved my problem hope this will solved yours too.

For me, I used to have this problem once, the solution is: don move the antivirus apk or call recording apk or juice defender into the sd card, n I also use Rescan Media to stop media check perform when reboot or after apk installed. don know this can help you or not.

Ads