Galaxy S3 12MP Camera!

This is a discussion on Galaxy S3 12MP Camera! within the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; The camera quality on a phone is probably one of the most important features I look for. Since I always have my phone on me, ...

Thread: Galaxy S3 12MP Camera!

Twitter
    droidforums

Galaxy S3 12MP Camera!

The camera quality on a phone is probably one of the most important features I look for. Since I always have my phone on me, I find I always take more pictures using it compared to my point&shoot or my dslr. The Galaxy S3 is rumored to have a 12MP Camera compared to the current Galaxy S2 which features a 8MP camera. The sensor is rumored to be a 1/2.3 sensor, much better then anything on the market today even the iPhone 4S. Can't wait to learn more about this beast of a phone!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

How about making a device that doesnt get hot from minor use? Or one that they actually update? Those are just some of my questions.

Android Lurker MissPeachieLeigh's Avatar
    Twitter
    @MissLeighMcKay
    Its 8MP the same as the S2

Quote Originally Posted by SLAG IT! View Post
    How about making a device that doesnt get hot from minor use? Or one that they actually update? Those are just some of my questions.
    Yeah I totally agree with you on the getting hot problem. I use a Galaxy S3 also and it's even hotter right now while I'm writing this from an any ordinary phone. It's a really great phone tough, but it gets hotter compared to another device after playing a game for 15 mins. I love my phone and I'm not thinking about changing it for a long time, but sometimes I have to stop using the phone because after using it, or after playing games for near an hour (I know it's a bit too much for a phone) mins it gets so hot that makes my hand sweat a lot. I highly suggest this phone, but I think the engineers should've worked more on this getting hot problem...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android.net

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links