How Much RAM for Samsung Galaxy S3?

This is a discussion on How Much RAM for Samsung Galaxy S3? within the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Dear all, It's nice to join this Android Forum. Hopefully this forum would be the best for the Android smartphone lovers worldwide. Btw, I have ...

Thread: How Much RAM for Samsung Galaxy S3?

Talking How Much RAM for Samsung Galaxy S3?

Dear all,
    It's nice to join this Android Forum. Hopefully this forum would be the best for the Android smartphone lovers worldwide.

Btw, I have one question about the amount of RAM of SGS 3. Officially mentioned that SGS 3 has 1 GB of RAM, but in my SGS3 (Task Manager) it stated only 779 MB of RAM. Is it normal? Can somebody give me the exact answer? Sorry for my English. Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome to the site.

I have a Galaxy S3 also, and I can say that it is totally normal to see the amount of RAM below than it is. There are a lot of programs, and applications running on the background of the device, and they occupy a considerable amount of the RAM of your device. So I think it won't be such a big problem unless you see your RAM get too low than it should be, and it will get fixed if you close and stop some background applications from the task manager.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Android.net

Nothing To Worry

I also have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and I can say that it's totally normal to see the amount of RAM lower than it is. That's because S3 has a lot of background applications and programs running, and all the applications and programs occupy a considerable amount of devices RAM. So I'm telling that you shouldn't worry about the amount of RAM unless it's too low. And last of all, welcome to the site

Oh I checked now and it has nothing to do with the apps. But I still don't think it's a big deal because Samsung can't lie to all users of this phone just because RAM lacks 300 mbs. I think it must be 1 gb somehow.
    Last edited by Alzena; 07-25-2012 at 12:16 PM.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links