Galaxy S3 S-Planner Problem

This is a discussion on Galaxy S3 S-Planner Problem within the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Hello everybody! I just got my new phone yesterday, my very first Android. Now, I can't get the S-Planner to actually do any noise/sound... it ...

Thread: Galaxy S3 S-Planner Problem

Galaxy S3 S-Planner Problem

Hello everybody!

I just got my new phone yesterday, my very first Android.

Now, I can't get the S-Planner to actually do any noise/sound... it only vibrates once!

I've gone to the S-Planner settings menu and selected a ringtone, I even managed to upload my personal ones into the list. When I tap on it (to select it) it plays the sound, but it doesn't make any sound when it should.

This is very odd.... any help?

Thank you very very much in advance!!!!

Riccardo

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Eureka!!!

I've managed to find the answer to the problem!!!

Basically I had inadvertently turned off the notifications, while exploring the phone... Mystery solved!

Quote Originally Posted by Prof_Rikk View Post
    Hello everybody!

I just got my new phone yesterday, my very first Android.

Now, I can't get the S-Planner to actually do any noise/sound... it only vibrates once!

I've gone to the S-Planner settings menu and selected a ringtone, I even managed to upload my personal ones into the list. When I tap on it (to select it) it plays the sound, but it doesn't make any sound when it should.

This is very odd.... any help?

Thank you very very much in advance!!!!

Riccardo
    I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 phone and no s planner app comes installed on that device only the note.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android.net

Quote Originally Posted by smooches680 View Post
    I have the Samsung Galaxy S3 phone and no s planner app comes installed on that device only the note.

You should do, if you press the apps button on the home page and go to the second scroll page, you'll see it third row down fourth column across.

Quote Originally Posted by smooches680 View Post

Hi, when I got my S3 I could hardly hear the alert sound and only was aware of the vibrate. What I did was go into general settings on the phone and raised the level of the volume. There are several volume adjustments: for alerts, for ring tones, for phone reception etc. The default sets them at the same visual level and this in no way reflects what the volume will be useful at. Turn the alert volume right up 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Prof_Rikk View Post
    I've managed to find the answer to the problem!!!

Basically I had inadvertently turned off the notifications, while exploring the phone... Mystery solved!
    Hello, I have problem with the S Planner - no sound at all, just a vibration... the same as Riccardo.

I have checked all the settings, everything is checked and again - NO SOUND!!! Any idea where else the problem could be?

Thanks in advance: KI

Quote Originally Posted by NBAmasters View Post
    Hello, I have problem with the S Planner - no sound at all, just a vibration... the same as Riccardo.

I have checked all the settings, everything is checked and again - NO SOUND!!! Any idea where else the problem could be?

Thanks in advance: KI
    Hi again,

I found the solution from another post in the Problems with the sms notifications and it is:

"simply make sure your notification button is on!!! its located by the wifi, gps, on so on!! then it should work fine"

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links