Experiences with SG3 Cases?

This is a discussion on Experiences with SG3 Cases? within the Samsung Galaxy S3 forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I initially used a flip case for my SG3 that was provided by Samsung, but recently I switched over to Seidio Suface Case. One of ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By wcomito

Thread: Experiences with SG3 Cases?

Experiences with SG3 Cases?

I initially used a flip case for my SG3 that was provided by Samsung, but recently I switched over to Seidio Suface Case. One of the best cases I have used so far (Okay, maybe I am exaggerating a bit). I like the way it feels in my hands, has minimal bulk, and does not attract lint! A unique feature of the case is that it has this interlocking pieces for front and back that hold the case together. I have dropped my phone a few times as I was getting out of the car, but it didn't do any collateral damage; the interlocking parts did not come apart. It was able to absorb the shock from the fall.
    Seidio Samsung Galaxy S III SURFACE - Sage

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hi Cheryl, I've seen those cases and they do look great and by all reports are very tough. I have heard however they are a problem to remove! I have a re-enforced leather flip myself and have been pleasantly surprised by the impact protection it has provided.

Quote Originally Posted by cherylC View Post
    I initially used a flip case for my SG3 that was provided by Samsung, but recently I switched over to Seidio Suface Case. One of the best cases I have used so far (Okay, maybe I am exaggerating a bit). I like the way it feels in my hands, has minimal bulk, and does not attract lint! A unique feature of the case is that it has this interlocking pieces for front and back that hold the case together. I have dropped my phone a few times as I was getting out of the car, but it didn't do any collateral damage; the interlocking parts did not come apart. It was able to absorb the shock from the fall.
    Seidio Samsung Galaxy S III SURFACE - Sage

Hi Cheryl! I've used Seido cases on most of my eight android phones over the last few years and I agree that they are superb cases which offer great protection with minimal bulk. Only one time did I have a problem getting the two halves to separate, and that was a kind of "one time only" affair, which was more my mistake than the fault of the case.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

Hello there,
    I have had the S3 since it came out and I must say I was surprised by the poor plastic shelling. Immediately upon receiving the phone, I rushed over to the local Verizon Store and picked up an S3 Otterbox Defender Case. This case is medium sized by I would not classify it as huge by any means. The build quality, however, is superb. This case can survive my wrath and still look good as new in the process. I would definitely recommend this case to any S3 user looking for a good case.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android.net
    UltraDroid likes this.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links