Samsung Galaxy's All The Same?

This is a discussion on Samsung Galaxy's All The Same? within the Samsung Galaxy forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; I noticed that there are Forum's for a lot of different Android phones and for Samsung there are a lot of Galaxy Forums and this ...

Thread: Samsung Galaxy's All The Same?

Samsung Galaxy's All The Same?

I noticed that there are Forum's for a lot of different Android phones and for Samsung there are a lot of Galaxy Forums and this one which seems to be for all Samsung Galaxy devices? Not anything for the Galaxy S9 or S9+. Obviously the different devices could have different android versions but how about all the devices having the same functions? I have my first Samsung Galaxy S9+ and am looking for answers specific to my phone and android release (version 8.0), but not sure where to look. Anyone think we should have an Samsung Galaxy S9 Forum? Is there that much difference?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by JimReid View Post
    I noticed that there are Forum's for a lot of different Android phones and for Samsung there are a lot of Galaxy Forums and this one which seems to be for all Samsung Galaxy devices? Not anything for the Galaxy S9 or S9+. Obviously the different devices could have different android versions but how about all the devices having the same functions? I have my first Samsung Galaxy S9+ and am looking for answers specific to my phone and android release (version 8.0), but not sure where to look. Anyone think we should have an Samsung Galaxy S9 Forum? Is there that much difference?
    Try over here.
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s9-plus

Note 8
    Galaxy S8 Plus
    Nexus 6 - PureNexus

It is not so much a question of whether or not there should be additional forums, but that this site, itself, has not kept up with industry progress. New forums are put into place by administrators, (not site moderators). You might want to contact one of the site admins, (check the link found in the Quick Links tab at the top of the page). But then, if new forums are added, members have to participate.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links