Ok..finally need some help.

This is a discussion on Ok..finally need some help. within the Samsung Galaxy forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Hi everybody.. Just needed some help with this How can i turn off the notifications on my notification bar and rather have the respective applications ...

Thread: Ok..finally need some help.

Ok..finally need some help.

Hi everybody..
    Just needed some help with this
    How can i turn off the notifications on my notification bar and rather have the respective applications notification above its icon in the menu like we have it on the iphone? Red pop up or whatever it is called. If we need some settings to do that...please let me know..there is a default phone app on my phone called the samsung apps...which has its updates notications shown above its icon in a red circle...like a little pop up. It looks really cute. Any help?

Thanks
    ~V~

Sent from my GT-I9000

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It's usually found in the settings of the application that you have. For messaging, I have handcent. The first time I installed it and I received an SMS, I received two notification tones. One from the Stock messaging app of samsung and one from Handcent. So I opened the stock messaging app of samsung, tapped the menu key of my phone then tapped settings. And lastly, I unchecked the "Notifications" checkbox. It really depends on the app that you have.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links