Welcome to the new Samsung Infuse Forum on Android.net!

This is a discussion on Welcome to the new Samsung Infuse Forum on Android.net! within the Samsung Infuse 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; One of the apps I like to use is mp3 music box. And I used cover art grabber for the album cover. Mass amounts of ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new Samsung Infuse Forum on Android.net!

One of the apps I like to use is mp3 music box. And I used cover art grabber for the album cover. Mass amounts of Free songs. As far as moving to your other devices try it.

Thank you, I figured out how to "transfer" my contacts from MobileMe to Google contacts but for the life of me I can not figure out how to "transfer" from iCal to Google calendars.

One more questions, Android devices have GPS through Google maps like the iPhone or do I have to subscribe to AT&T's TeleNav?

Thank you again,

Luis

I have the Samsung Infuse which I absolutely love, I have to get used to the size of it but its weight makes me feel like it's about to fly out of my hands. My only complaint is the call quality, people can't hear me well and I've had to repeat myself a few times though no calls were ever dropped. I contacted AT&T about this who found out that it has been happening to more than just one person and contacted Samsung about the problem. Samsung says they're working on an update to get it fixed. I will patiently wait for this update though I wish I knew when it would come. If that problem gets fixed then it's the best phone I could ever ask for.

Just bought it Monday, moved from an iphone4, and I love this phone, its fast and light weight, the only issue I am having is transferring my itunes music to my infuse. I downloaded doubletwist and imported all my music and then hooked up the infuse via USB and clicked the media button and waited, showed it was syncing and when it was complete, my music was there but apparently in the wrong format so it won't play...not sure what do to right now...any takers on helping me with this???

For music moving to a droid, try doubletwist...I have imported all my itunes music into doubletwist and it was all there and worked...so now I have to transfer to the infuse...

I dont know if anyone who has the infuse has had this problem but i had the htc inspire right before the infuse and when i synced it with facebook i could link contacts that were in my sim card to the ones it synced with facebook, i have been trying to figure out how to manually link the contacts that are still shown in my contacts with no picture yet they are my friend on facebook i have tried syncing with the social update face book app and the one that is on the phone already i have removed both accounts tried each one separate and no luck...i dont know what to do if anyone has any tips i would appreciate it

Twitter
    wwickedd
    @ Amber Lee: Give SyncMyPix a try.

Welcome to the forum!

i tried it and it only picked up like 5 people i just dont get it, i had the inspire before and when i synced facebook it matched the ones that had the same numbers and suggested to me the ones that might be the same if i wanted to link them from my sim card to the facebook icon in contacts...i know it is a different since the htc has sense but i dont get why i cant link them manually if i have to there is a join together icon but that only brings up facebook contacts to join together....its just frustrating lol i dont know what to do im usually really good at figuring out things with electronics but i feel like i have tried every option lol let me know if theres anything else anyone knows of or if someone has figured this out idk whats up with this......Thanks for the suggestion so far

Quote Originally Posted by luis138 View Post
    Thank you, I figured out how to "transfer" my contacts from MobileMe to Google contacts but for the life of me I can not figure out how to "transfer" from iCal to Google calendars.

One more questions, Android devices have GPS through Google maps like the iPhone or do I have to subscribe to AT&T's TeleNav?

Thank you again,

Luis
    Luis,

About iCal to Google, all I did was export my iCal files to my desktop (in iCal > File > Export > Export the .ics file). Then in Google, I imported the .ics file to the calendar. Done.

About the navigation, if you use AT&T's navigation, you will need to pay after the first free month. Instead, you can use the free Google Navigation, which I find a whole lot more appealing not only because it's free but also because of the layers option. I have my navigation using the satellite view. It's like flying above the city streets with all the building clearly visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Egidio View Post
    Luis,

About iCal to Google, all I did was export my iCal files to my desktop (in iCal > File > Export > Export the .ics file). Then in Google, I imported the .ics file to the calendar. Done.

About the navigation, if you use AT&T's navigation, you will need to pay after the first free month. Instead, you can use the free Google Navigation, which I find a whole lot more appealing not only because it's free but also because of the layers option. I have my navigation using the satellite view. It's like flying above the city streets with all the building clearly visible.

Thank you so much for the tip. I'll try it.

Luis

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links