Samsung infuse vs Motorola Atrix

This is a discussion on Samsung infuse vs Motorola Atrix within the Samsung Infuse 4G forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; Okay, the hardest question of the year. Which one would you get?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Samsung infuse vs Motorola Atrix

Samsung infuse vs Motorola Atrix

Okay, the hardest question of the year. Which one would you get?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Between the two...

Even though the Motorola is more powerful, Moto will do their absolute best to lock it down...

The Samsung on the other hand more than likely won't, making it the modders choice.

I'd say the Infuse for me. Though, I'm waiting on Mobile World Congress to see what dual core phone Samsung is bringing. MWC is in Barcelona in Feb. so...

Since I am an ex backflip owner I know what you mean. Motoblur is a big downside and slowness of motorola when it comes to version upgrade. And since I own a captivate and see what this phone is capable of, (and easier to customize) So I will go with Infuse. and wait for you to come up with a custom ROM. LOL.

Wacth this video. Motorola Atrix awful web experience.

Android Lurker Andrea Cristiano Maietta's Avatar
    wow holy sh!t

Quote Originally Posted by cuneyyy View Post
    Since I am an ex backflip owner I know what you mean. Motoblur is a big downside and slowness of motorola when it comes to version upgrade. And since I own a captivate and see what this phone is capable of, (and easier to customize) So I will go with Infuse. and wait for you to come up with a custom ROM. LOL.
    Motorola is quicker with updates then samsung. How baby samsung phones in the usa gave gotten froyo? How many motorola?

Sent from my Dell Streak

Unless I missed it, I have yet to see the words "Atrix" and "Motoblur" used in the same sentence. Please, slap me down if I am wrong.

Dorian, you'd probably need a crystal ball to answer this but do you know to what carrier this dual core Samsung will go? Multiple, like the Galaxy line?

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarence View Post
    Unless I missed it, I have yet to see the words "Atrix" and "Motoblur" used in the same sentence. Please, slap me down if I am wrong.

Dorian, you'd probably need a crystal ball to answer this but do you know to what carrier this dual core Samsung will go? Multiple, like the Galaxy line?
    *slap!* LOL. Motorola has hidden Blur, but it's still there. It's called Ninjablur on the non-"social" phones like the Atrix. Sad really. I really detest Blur, in all it's incarnations.

Well, actually, Samsung is trying to differentiate a little more between models this time, unlike the Galaxy S phones. The SCH-i520 that was just recently announced on VZW is for all intents and purposes, the same phone as the Infuse... even though the Infuse has a 4.5" screen while the SCH-i520 only has a 4.3". Both are 1.2GHz Hummingbird and both carry S-AMOLED+ panels with Android 2.2.

Ah, OK. I've never read anything good about Motoblur. Everyone seems to hate it universally. Good slap! *rubbing chin*

Ninjablur (?) :rolleyes:

:blur:

You mentioned a dual core processor in the Samsung. Is the 1.2GHz Hummingbird a dual core?

Twitter
    @Dorian_At_ATT
    Quote Originally Posted by Clarence View Post
    Ah, OK. I've never read anything good about Motoblur. Everyone seems to hate it universally. Good slap! *rubbing chin*

Ninjablur (?) :rolleyes:

:blur:

You mentioned a dual core processor in the Samsung. Is the 1.2GHz Hummingbird a dual core?
    LOL. Yea, it's sneaky like a Ninja. You won't really notice it much, but it'll still kick your phone's resources in the gut. = Ninjablur.

Nah, the new Samsung phones all have the same single core Hummingbird that's in the current Galaxy S phones, just slightly overclocked to 1.2GHz. Though with that said, Samsung is expected to unveil dual-core Tegra2 devices at Mobile World Congress this year. (personally I'd like to know what happened to Samsung's Orion SoC)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links