This is a discussion on Skins within the Samsung Intercept Accessories forums, part of the Samsung Intercept category; Originally Posted by shadon Originally Posted by RhoyalEnigma yeah if you go the android market and search for chomp SMS and download it, you can ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skins

Quote Originally Posted by shadon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RhoyalEnigma View Post
    yeah if you go the android market and search for chomp SMS and download it, you can edit it once you download it. the way you do that is open is it and go to settings, and the options will allow you edit it.

i hope that helps
    I tried all day Sunday...won't let me download it...and I checked off the box to be able to download stuff....I could not get it to download...wish you lived near me so you could do
    My app market has been acting weird all day, won't let me download anything or see anything. Maybe the market is down. I'm in Ohio where are you?

Also try going to your sprint store they should be able to help you download things

I love pink color very much. So that my Samsung Phone is also of pink color

Android Lurker kristinakipson25's Avatar
    I had recently bought new Samsung galaxy and it gets affected by scratches and it really looks too bad. My friend suggested me Samsung evergreen skin cover to prevent it from scratches and any other sort of damage.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links