Skins

This is a discussion on Skins within the Samsung Intercept Accessories forums, part of the Samsung Intercept category; When will we be able to find skins for it or make our own. Nowhere seems to have that available yet!!! not even sprint!:confused:...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Skins

Skins

When will we be able to find skins for it or make our own. Nowhere seems to have that available yet!!! not even sprint!:confused:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Junior Member Intercepted Inception's Avatar
    Decalgirl will inevitably have a variety for us to choose from. They have 106 for the Samsung Moment, which is considered the previous version of the Intercept.

Samsung Moment Skins By DecalGirl

Just give it some time. The thing was just released a week ago.

Samsung Intercept Stick-On Skins, Samsung M910

These are the first I've found, none I really want though.

Never been on a forum...but have the Intercept phone & just activated it...is there any way to make the fonts a little larger on texts

Skin it has them now, and you can create your own, i just made mine and ordered it

If you download the chomp SMS app you can make the font as big or little as you want. I really like it because you can customize everything about the text messages.

fonts

I have no idea how to do that...I guess I should not have gotten the phone but wanted something more than just a phone/phone...can you tell me how to do it...

yeah if you go the android market and search for chomp SMS and download it, you can edit it once you download it. the way you do that is open is it and go to settings, and the options will allow you edit it.

i hope that helps

Junior Member ronnie.leo11@yahoo.com's Avatar
    i really want to see skins of sprints...plss upload some trendyy skinss as soon as possible..

Quote Originally Posted by RhoyalEnigma View Post
    yeah if you go the android market and search for chomp SMS and download it, you can edit it once you download it. the way you do that is open is it and go to settings, and the options will allow you edit it.

i hope that helps
    I tried all day Sunday...won't let me download it...and I checked off the box to be able to download stuff....I could not get it to download...wish you lived near me so you could do it...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ronnie.leo11@yahoo.com View Post
    i really want to see skins of sprints...plss upload some trendyy skinss as soon as possible..
    Just google it, they are steady getting more and more to choose from. Depending on the website you go to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links