Samsung Intercept meet Nexus One...

This is a discussion on Samsung Intercept meet Nexus One... within the Samsung Intercept Hacking forums, part of the Samsung Intercept category; I just bought the phone the day it was released & I already wanna change it around. LoL I would like to find out if ...

Thread: Samsung Intercept meet Nexus One...

Samsung Intercept meet Nexus One...

I just bought the phone the day it was released & I already wanna change it around. LoL I would like to find out if there is a way to make it a "Live" wallpaper & add extra windows to slide back & fourth to. I know I maybe waiting a long time, but my boyfriend has the "Backflip" & now he upgraded to the "Nexus" Software...can we do that with our phones, it seems pretty cool, but once again...I know these phones were just released.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The easiest way to change the interface is to download a home replacement app. I use LauncherPro and think it's the best one out there. It gives you up to 7 home screens, and has support for live wallpapers and has many other features that make it awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    The easiest way to change the interface is to download a home replacement app. I use LauncherPro and think it's the best one out there. It gives you up to 7 home screens, and has support for live wallpapers and has many other features that make it awesome.
    Thanx, I dled LauncherPro & it is so far working great, but how do you get the live wallpapers to work?! I dled one & it won't find it.....is their certain ones only that work for this?!

Hi, i download LauncherPro, but it doesn't open. Why can it be?

Hit your home button, it should then ask you what you want to use. Choose LauncherPro and always use, then your set.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links