I just got my intercept rooted last night but I still haven't gotten a clear answer on this question I have. I'm a bit confused as to whether or not metamorphs are Android Version and/or Model/ROM specific and could possibly perma-brick the phone. There are no metamorphs specific to this phone and I am wondering if using a metamorph off the metamorph general thread over at xda would brick the phone or not? I really only want to be able to change the top notification/status bar to the original white droid bar as I don't like sprints customized version of it, it seems a bit cheap as compared to the original droid or HTC's default rom included on them.(I'll elaborate this if anyone doesn't understand what I mean) If anyone could possible build a metamorph for this phone if needed using the HTC's menubar and icons, or the original white droid bar and it's icons or give me a definitive answer on if I can apply parts of a metamorph on this phone without bricking it I'd appreciate it greatly I'd go ahead and give it a try myself but if I brick my phone I'm out of luck and I depend upon my phone greatly so it would be a disaster to have it perma-brick