Is it me or the charger!?!?

This is a discussion on Is it me or the charger!?!? within the Samsung Intercept Tech forums, part of the Samsung Intercept category; I just got this phone yesterday *feeling regret already* whenever I connect the charger the battery outlines in red but the phone doesn't charge I ...

Thread: Is it me or the charger!?!?

Question Is it me or the charger!?!?

I just got this phone yesterday *feeling regret already* whenever I connect the charger the battery outlines in red but the phone doesn't charge I think this jus makes it run off electrcity and not the phones own battery. Any who, the phone proceeded to die and I needed the alarm to wake me up so I was up for about an hour at 2 am fumbling around with it and finally I connected the charger and the battery icon show that it was charging by turning blue and having a lil lightenin icon *cute*. Unfortunately I can't get this to happen again is it me or does it sound like a phone malfunction??? *thanks guys*

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Charging problem

I only have my Intercept a couple of weeks,and it has already become painfully obvious that this was one of those items that was released to the public,and THEN the tech dudes said....OMG...we forgot the support!!!
    Your problem sounds like it might be arising from the charging cable itself...I now have two...one charges and one moves data,and they are NT interchangable!! Don't ask me why???:confused::confused:

Unhappy Red outline on battery icon

I'm having the same issue. It shows about 3/4 charge and it doesn't seem to charge when I plug it in but I get the red outline on the battery icon and the blue load indicator flashes. It doesn't seem to be charging.

I'm going to run the battery down a bit and try again.

I have a monthly "plan" with Virgin. When I called them, they said they would replace the phone. I also tried calling Samsung tech directly. I keep getting disconnected.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links