buying app problem!!!

This is a discussion on buying app problem!!! within the Samsung Intercept forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; My wife and I both got Intercepts on Saturday. So far, they seem pretty sweet. BUT...I can not buy apps! Every time I enter my ...

Thread: buying app problem!!!

buying app problem!!!

My wife and I both got Intercepts on Saturday. So far, they seem pretty sweet. BUT...I can not buy apps! Every time I enter my credit card info, and hit "save"...it gives me an error! Says try again, and same thing happens.
    I'm really annoyed. I CAN however download free apps..

The Sprint TV also didn't work all weekend, but now it seems fine. Weird.

Also little problems with apps not opening, or opening then quickly closing returning to home page....this has happened twice, and each time would not proceed until I powered off then back on...

Arhhg! Anyone else having these issues besides my wife and I?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Mojo instead of just powering off actually pull the battery, this will reboot your phone and alot of times that will fix your bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by jak89 View Post
    Mojo instead of just powering off actually pull the battery, this will reboot your phone and alot of times that will fix your bugs.
    I tried that, but no luck. I guess I'll have to take it to a Sprint store and see what my issue is.

Thanks anyway!

Well, after trying everything to resolve this issue, including calling the "Tech" support at Sprint three times. (The Tech Support for this phone is laughable! They know NOTHING).
    And after putting up with other little idiosyncrasies of this phone, and trying to watch "Sprint TV" which even with 4 bars is a stuttering mess...
    ..I RESOLVED my problem!
    Here's how: I called Sprint and explained that I had purchased the phones and their unlimited service less then thirty days ago, so I should be able to cancel with a refund! And they did!! YAY!!!!!
    Now all I have to do is go back to Radio Shack, and return these phones for a refund on the phones!
    Problem solved.
    To all others who who use Sprint AnDroid phones, and in particular the "Intercept", good luck.
    I'm done with Sprint and Samsung Phones.
    What a colossal waste of time and money on a buggy product, a poor cell phone service and a untrained tech support.

:mad:

Mojo, sorry to hear you did not find a solution to your phone issues. I tend to stay away from samsung phones myself now because every one i have had in the past have been sub par. There has not been alot of support on this forum for that phone because only a small hand full have it.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links