Samsung Galaxy Tab is reasonably priced!

This is a discussion on Samsung Galaxy Tab is reasonably priced! within the Samsung Intercept forums, part of the Samsung Android Phones category; The full specs on the Samsungís Galaxy Tab have been out for a little while now, and Iím impressed with the device. Samsung have now ...

Thread: Samsung Galaxy Tab is reasonably priced!

Samsung Galaxy Tab is reasonably priced!

The full specs on the Samsungís Galaxy Tab have been out for a little while now, and Iím impressed with the device. Samsung have now priced the Galaxy Tab at $600, but have been taking some criticism for doing so. In my opinion I believe that the price tag is more than justified considering what youíre getting. First off the Galaxy tab is $30 cheaper than the 3G version of the iPad, but has features that beat out the iPad. Itís got front and back facing cameras, augmented reality (which is sick by the way) and a better touch screen with a higher pixel density. In a perfect world this would be the thing that has everyone riled up, rather than the iPad.
    Link:Editorial: Why the Galaxy Tab's price makes sense -- Engadget

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

How is $500 reasonable? If I'm gonna pay 500 for the wifi version I'd rather buy a refurbished 64gb ipad for only $449. This thing is going to tank at this price. Samsung you suck.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
    Get 1 Free!
    http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417

You're going to buy an iPad...with no flash...talk about useless.
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

Last time I used my friends ipad I didn't notice that I needed flash. I had no problem at all. At this point I'm all for competition but the ipad is a smooth working machine and for $500 the tab better be just as good or better if it wants to compete.
    Apple is stupid for not including flash but they still make a great product. I purchased a mac several years ago and haven't looked back. As for the iphone, well android is my choice for now plus I don't like att.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
    Get 1 Free!
    http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links